Crunchy Leaves Sweater - Pattern
° THIS IS A KNITTING PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT °
The Crunchy Leaves Sweater was inspired by my absolute love for everything that makes Autumn so cosy and full of beautiful little details. From the first warm cup of tea/coffee/chocolate, the first cold day, long walks in crunchy leaves and its beautiful colours. The sweater is made to be comfy, a bit oversized and to enjoy these little moments. It’s worked from the top down, so you will start from the neck with a yoke, and you don’t have to sew any parts. The sleeves are worked for last from the stitches put on hold.
Finished product (before blocking):
Size S-M [M-L]
Chest Large 104 cm/ 40.9 inches [112 cm/44 inches]
Long (from the underarm) 35 cm/ 13.7 inches [ 46 cm/18 inches]
Arms Long (from the underarm) 43 cm/ 16.9 inches [48 cm/19 inches]
Circumference 34 cm/13.3 inches [36 cm/14.10 inches]
Back (long) 55 cm/ 21.6 inches [60 cm/23.20 inches]
- 5 skeins Bio Sesia 5, Colour 1665 (dark grey) [colour A]
- 2 skeins Bio Sesia 5, Colour 460 (light grey) [colour B]
- 200 g [250 g] of Ulysse from De Rerum Natura, Colour Poivre et Sel [colour A]
- 100 g of Ulysse from De Rerum Natura, Colour Dorè [colour B]
- US 3/ UK 11/ 3.00 mm circular needles if you are using Bio Sesia Cotton.
- US 6/ UK 8/ 4.00 mm + US 8/ UK 6/5.00 mm for the sleeves circular needles if you are using Ulysse.
What you need to know:
In the pattern you will find also some pictures to help you.
The pattern is in English.
There are no returns on the patterns.