Last week I shared with you some of the pictures I took during my day trip to Bologna. Today, instead, I want to talk to you about the places I saw and visited. First of all: the map of Bologna on the cover has been made by Claudio Serena and it's the itinerary we made last Saturday.
- Bologna Centrale: we arrived by train at the central station and it's the perfect spot to start your visit to this city from.
- Books Market (mercatino dei libri): piazza XX Settembre, usually from March to May and from October to November. You can find many sorts of books, even some english books.
- Osteria Buca Manzoni: traditional food
- Goblin: a board games and roleplay games shop
- ONO arte contemporanea: a beautiful little gallery with an even more amazing bookshop
- Bookshop Giannino Stoppani: amazing children bookshop
- Games Academy: another board games and roleplay games shop